Our Research Focus
The Hunt Lab works on research and development collaborations with the Australian Intelligence Community, other government organisations and the private sector.
Our current research areas include:
- Strategies for improving analytic thinking and communication
- Evaluation of analytic quality
- Methods and tools for enhancing collaboration
- Augmenting human analysis with Artificial Intelligence
- Crowdsourcing intelligence
To find out more about research conducted as part of these projects, see the relevant project page.
Our Research Projects
Click on the projects below to learn more.
- Improving Analytic Rigour in Intelligence and Virtual Forum on Analytic Rigour
- Evaluating Reasoning in Intelligence Analysis: Training & Study
- Advanced Analytic Rigour Training
- Impact of Evidence on Decision Making at New Zealand’s Ministry for Primary Industries
- Crowdsourcing Linchpin Variables for Future Robustness
- Go8: Roadmap to Recovery
- Argument Mining for Intelligence Analysis